Philip & Vicky Stipp
205 Armstrong Station Rd
Springville, IN. 47462
Phone or Text ~ 812-329-3456
E-Mail ~ info@PSHorse.com
What to expect when you purchase a horse from us….
- The price listed on each Horse is for the Horse only.
- We highly recommend a Pre-Purchase Vet Exam, especially if you are buying from out of State and cannot visit to evaluate the Horse in person.
- The cost of the Pre-Purchase Exam is approximately $150 (non-refundable) depending on how extensive and what vaccines you require, this price also includes a Coggins Test.
- If you are available at the time of the exam, the Veterinarian will phone and speak to you personally as soon as the exam has been completed.
- We will hold the Horse for you when we receive payment for the Exam until the time that you have spoken with the Vet and make your decision.
- Horses must be paid for in full before being transported.
- Registration papers (if available) will be sent to you as soon as full payment is made.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging transport and all transport costs.
- If shipping inside Indiana or close by, we will deliver with price depending on mileage.
Purchasing on Contract….
- All of the terms listed above, also apply if you are purchasing on contract.
- Our horses may be purchased on a 4 month contract with the full payment price being evenly distributed over a 4 month period.
- A signed contract will be required, along with a mortality insurance policy which will be around 4% to 6% of the value of the animal.
- Contracts and terms may vary, depending on the Horse, price, individual circumstances or even the time of year.
We accept Credit Cards, you can pay us securely with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card through PayPal!